Terms and Conditions
- All horses will only be seen with the prior knowledge and consent of their veterinary surgeon as per the Veterinary Surgeon's Act 1966 and exemptions order 2015.
- Midlands Veterinary Physiotherapy may refer a horse back to the veterinary surgeon for further investigation if deemed necessary at any stage, and reserve the right to refuse treatment if deemed to be either inappropriate or unsafe (such circumstances might for example include undiagnosed lameness, the presence of infectious or contagious diseases, and other health or behavioural concerns).
- All horses must be dry and brushed clean before their appointment in order for effective examination and treatment to be applied.
- Payment is required on the day by cash/cheque, or within 7 days by direct bank transfer, unless a prior credit agreement has been made where the terms of payment will be clearly stated on your invoice. Unfortunately we are unable to accept payments by credit or debit card. These payment terms still apply when treatment might form part of an insurance claim - receipts will be issued for you to then later be able to submit to your insurance company. It is your responsibility to confirm with your insurance company that your claim is being accepted by them and that physiotherapy costs will be reimbursed to you.
- You are responsible for paying any and all additional costs that might be incurred by us in the process of having to recover outstanding treatment fees from you.
- Cancellations within 48hrs of the appointment and/or missed appointments may incur fees ranging from 50-100% of the relevant treatment price depending on the circumstances. Following repeat cancellations, we also reserve the right to request full payment of treatment fees and any applicable cancellation charges in advance when re-booking. We understand that sometimes things do happen at short notice but please always try to notify us as early as possible of any changes because it helps us to ensure our time is never wasted and another horse will still be able to benefit from your appointment space instead.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate. However, we will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies, or for the content of any linked pages. All text and images are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without prior permission.