Terms and Conditions
- All horses will only be seen with the prior knowledge and consent of their veterinary surgeon as per the Veterinary Surgeon's Act 1966 and exemptions order 2015. Any physiotherapy assessment and/or treatment of your horse(s) may be discussed with your veterinary surgeon as required, and Midlands Veterinary Physiotherapy may refer a horse back to their veterinary surgeon for further investigation if deemed necessary at any stage.
- Midlands Veterinary Physiotherapy reserves the right to refuse treatment if it is deemed to be either inappropriate or unsafe (such circumstances might for example include the presence of undiagnosed lameness, infectious or contagious diseases, or other health or behavioural concerns).
- All horses must be dry and brushed clean before their appointment in order for effective assessment and treatment to take place.
- Payment is required on the day by cash/cheque, or within 7 days by direct bank transfer, unless a prior credit agreement has been made where the terms of payment will be clearly stated on your invoice. Unfortunately we are unable to accept payments by credit or debit card. These payment terms still apply when treatment might form part of an insurance claim (receipts will be issued for you to then later be able to submit to your insurance company but it is your responsibility to confirm with your insurance company that your claim is being accepted by them and that physiotherapy costs will be reimbursed to you).
- In the unfortunate event of any difficulties in paying an invoice, please contact Hannah to discuss the matter in the first instance as soon as possible so that a suitable repayment plan can be arranged. Please be aware that any additional costs that might be incurred by Midlands Veterinary Physiotherapy in the process of having to recover outstanding treatment fees will be added to the balance of your account along with interest.
- Cancellations within 48hrs of the appointment and/or missed appointments may incur fees ranging from 50-100% of the cost depending on the circumstances. It is understood that sometimes things do happen at short notice but please always try to notify us as early as possible of any changes because it helps to ensure that time is never wasted and another horse will still be able to benefit from your appointment space instead. N.B. Cancellations due to COVID-19 self-isolation are currently exempt from any such charges, although it would still of course be appreciated to be given as much notice as you possibly can. Following repeat cancellations, Midlands Veterinary Physiotherapy reserves the right to request full payment of treatment fees and any applicable cancellation charges in advance when re-booking.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate. However, we will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies, or for the content of any linked pages. All text and images are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without prior permission.